Oldsmar, FL 346771067
StaffEx is currently looking for a Welder for a leading builder of vibratory feeders, centrifugal feeders, custom conveyor systems and part handling systems in the Oldsmar area. This position is temp-to-perm, Monday to Friday 6am to 4: 30pm. Some Saturdays will be required from 6am to 11am depending on the production schedule. The pay rate is $16-17/hr depending on experience.
The Welder will be responsible for selecting equipment and planing layout, assembly, and welding. In addition, they will lay out, position, align, and fit components together and bolt, clam, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding. Additional duties include setting up equipment and welding parts, using arc and gas-shielded arc (M.IG. And T.I.G.) welding equipment. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1yr of experience or training
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure in English and Metric, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- No Felonies within the past 7 years
- Must pass a 5-panel drug test