Vertical Mill/CNC Operator
Clearwater, FL 33765 33765
StaffEx is currently hiring a Vertical Mill for a Machining manufacturer company in the Clearwater area. This is a 2nd shift, temp to hire opportunity, Monday through Friday, from 3: 15PM to 11: 45PM (training on 1st shift) ranging between $15-18/hr depending on experience. Excellent benefits offered after probationary period.
- Read and interpret work instructions for product specifications, dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions.
- Observe operation of machine(s) and verify conformance of work piece to specifications and dimensional tolerances as well as visually inspects parts for non-conformance.
- Follow standard operating production procedures and work instructions.
- Perform work in a systematic manner to ensure all steps are carried out in proper sequence.
- Read Blueprints
- Use Manual Micrometers, calipers, and other types of gauges
* Prior Vertical Milling Machining experience * Should have own tools * Must know how to read blueprints * Be able to use Calipers and Micrometers * Must have no felonies within last 7 years * Must pass drug screening