Staffing Branch Manager
Tampa, FL 33634 33634
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment? Are you competitive, confident, and a go-getter? If yes, this position is for you!
As life is getting back to normal, the job growth is booming and StaffEx is getting busier. We have immediate opportunities for Staffing Coordinators/Recruiters and Branch Managers in multiple locations including Tampa, St. Pete, and Brandon. We are looking for motivated, confident, and friendly individuals to join our recruiting team! The individual must be a team player, but also capable of working on their own. Professionalism and strong work ethic is a must. There are opportunities to learn, improve, and advance within our company.
The Branch Manager is responsible to lead and direct the successful operations within a branch making it a priority to develop staff members and to exceed client expectations.
- Recruiting, training, managing, and retaining the best talent in the market.
- Reviewing sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
- Conducts regular branch meetings to ensure branch and individuals are adhering to key indicators that directly impact the revenue and forecasts of the branch.
- Identifies opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
- Responsible for overall profitability of the branch through communication with existing and prospective clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelor s degree in related field or four years of staffing industry experience preferred
Minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred.
Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.