Quality Control Inspector
St. Petersburg, 33709 33709
StaffEx is looking for a QC Inspector for a Manufacturing company in St. Petersburg, FL. The hours are Monday Friday from 8: 00am-4: 30pm. The pay is $12-16/hr depending on experience. Our client offers a 100% company paid benefits package, room for growth, and a family oriented environment.
- Interprets blueprints, engineering change notices, industry standards and work instructions/procedures to determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of incoming, in-process and finished goods.
- Checks parts for visual defects and dimensional accuracies and performs functional tests to ensure conformance based on acceptance criteria.
- Inspects parts during in-process production and proactively communicates errors and systemic trends to the supervisor.
- Records test data into the inspection database and ensure proper quality documentation.
- Proven ability to use calipers, micrometers, gauges and other tools as needed
- Understand GD&T
- Experience with ERP or Epicor system
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of measurement tools like micrometer, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Strong computer and analytical skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Must be able to pass a 5-panel drug screen
- Must not have any felonies in the past 7 years