Tampa, FL 33619 US
Position: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Manufacturing Company
Location: Tampa, Fl 33619
Top Reasons You Want to Work as a Maintenance Technician for This Company:
- Room for growth and advancement
- Established over 35 years
- Training is provided
Maintenance Technician Shift/Pay Rate:
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm (Saturday availability as needed)
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment and physical structure as needed
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers, wiring, electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
What will you need as a Maintenance Technician?
- Experience with power tools (grinders, drills, sawzall).
- Welding experience (tig, mig) a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test