Tampa, FL 33634
StaffEx is currently looking for a Hotel Maintenance Technician in the Tampa, FL area. This position will be a Full-time, Temp to Perm position. The hours are standard 5 days a week, 6: 00AM finish based on a 8 hour shift with OT available. The associate must be able to work earlier or later. The position pay starts out at $14 an hour, with a possible increase in pay after the 90 day probationary period.
- Perform basic electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc
- Responds to work orders, resident requests and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Keep accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, room refurbishing, annual inspections
- Install and repair central, wall and window air conditioning units
- Install exhaust fans and blowers
- Troubleshoots mechanical problems and takes appropriate action
- Schedules preventative maintenance and repairs.
Must have simple tools
Knowledge of basic repairs
- Excellent customer service skills
- GED/High School Diploma