Tampa, FL 33612
StaffEx is currently hiring for Environmental Services Aide/ Janitorial for a Healthcare Center near the USF Campus. This position is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that pays $10.39/hr. 1st (8am to 5pm) and 2nd (5pm to 10: 30pm) shift available.
The ideal candidate will be energetic with a positive, can-do attitude to get the job done right in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking reliable candidates, who are willing to learn new skills and adapt to a working atmosphere that demands attention to detail and the ability to work fast under pressure. You will be required to work independently and as a team with little supervision.
Must be able to provide proof of the following immunizations:
Annual/seasonal flu vaccination
Tuberculin (TB) test, to be completed within the last 12 months.
High touch surface disinfection
Cleaning of all visibly soiled/stained horizontal and vertical surfaces including high/low dusting
Replenishing paper and plastic supplies and hand hygiene products
Hard surface floor and carpet maintenance may include some or all the following:
Extraction, scrubbing, buffing and stripping
Infectious/non-infectious waste removal including medical, hazardous, municipal, recycling and linen
Assist with event set-up and breakdown
Customer service skills
- High school diploma or 1-year verifiable work experience
- 6 months healthcare/environmental experience or
- 6 months customer service/hospitality related experience
- Must successfully complete a training program provided by the ES department and achieve competency in all duties
- Ability to follow oral/written instruction and communicate effectively (speaking and reading) in English
- Lifting up to 50 lbs more than 50% of shift
- Provide proof of Immunizations or be willing to acquire required immunizations
- Pass 10- panel drug screen
- No felonies in the past 7 years
- Valid FL drivers license