Tampa, FL 33634
StaffEx is looking to fill a Land Survey Crew Chief position for a commercial and residential land surveyor in Tampa, FL. Our client is looking for someone who has experience as a crew chief in the surveying industry. Experience is a must. The perfect candidate will have experience with MTS, knows ALTA Standards and experience with topographic and boundary surveys. Depending on experience, this position will pay $15 to $20 an hour.
This is a Temp to Hire, full- time, Monday- Friday opportunity with some overtime possible.
Prepares legal descriptions and plats of survey as necessary;
Stakes right of way lines;
Is responsible for performing preliminary survey work necessary for preparing plans and estimating costs for construction work;
Functions as construction supervisor and inspector for construction projects;
Uses surveying instruments and tools to produce layouts;
Prepare certifications and survey information for delivery to clients;
Field work as required.
Other duties as necessary.
- Previous Land Survey Crew Chief Experience
- Must be able to travel within Florida (overnight, out of town stays are common)
- Must have valid, current and non-restricted Driver s License
- No Criminal History (NO Felonies, Misdemeanors or Convictions)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- Professional demeanor
- 5+ years experience in Land Surveying
- 2+ years experience in leading a crew