Chemical Plant Operator
Tampa, FL 33619
StaffEx is looking to staff a Chemical Plant Operator for a bleach manufacturing facility through bulk manufacturing procedures. Our client is looking for an employee that can fill a temp-to-hire position. This person will handle all batch making procedures while following all safety policies. This is a swing shift position, working four days on, then four days off - day and night shift availability REQUIRED. Our client is looking for candidates with experience in batch making and mixing with experience working in a 24 hours a day facility and basic math skills. This position will pay $18/hr and will work overtime as required.
- Oversee facility production process.
- Accurately weigh and mix chemicals using digital scales, pumps, filtration systems and valves.
- Prepare, filter and sample chemicals following batch sheets.
- Complete necessary paperwork, documenting all work completed throughout mixing process.
- Draw samples from chemical batches.
- Hazardous waste management, including handling, disposal and labeling.
- Follow facility safety rules and procedures.
- No Felony convictions within last 7 years.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Day shift and night shift availability a MUST
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Reliable transportation.