Jacksonville, FL 32202 32202 US
Top Reasons why you want this Case Manager position:
- Making a difference
- Non-Profit organization that assist approximately 30 million Americans annually
- Serve in over 100 countries around the globe
Pursuing mission since 1865
Committed to diversity
- Excellent benefits after probationary period
- Paid time off after probationary period
Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Interview individuals who need assistance and research the best program to fit their needs
- Manages and monitors assigned caseload.
- Develops program plan/goals.
- Conducts routine meetings with the clients.
- Serves as an advocate for the client.
- Refers clients to the appropriate program
Case Manager Work Hours/Pay/location/Industry
- Shift: Monday to Friday from 8AM 5PM
- Pay rate: $17/hr
- Location: Downtown Jacksonville
- Industry: Non Profit Organization
Case Manager Requirements:
- Previous social work experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree in social work, behavioral science, or a related field.
- Valid Driver s License
- Background check and drug test required