Jacksonville, FL 32246
Agility Staffing is currently hiring for a Software Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team. Our Client is the leading provider in medical and surgical supplies. The hours are Monday through Friday 9: 00am to 6: 00pm. The salary is $85, 000/yr. The company offers Medical, Dental and Vision as well as 401-K. In addition, employees receive 16 vacation days and 10 paid holidays.
- Analyzes, designs, configures, tests and maintains applications.
- Acts as a liaison between the business units and technology teams
- Participates in and leads requirement gathering sessions
- Gathers, documents, and manages requirements and business processes
- Assesses and facilitates change management for existing applications.
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and recommending modifications.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures and training materials
- Conducts research and provides recommends solutions for business problems.
- Creates and manages formal Regulatory Risk and Vendor Risk Assessments documents.
- Creates and manages other documents throughout the SDLC process to include Project Charter, Business Requirements Documentation, and Implementation Report.
- Ensures compliance with regulations to include FDA, ISO, HIPAA, PHI, and PII.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing reports, and recommending actions.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Software Quality Assurance:
- Creates end-to-end test plans that focus on validation of the functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with legacy and/or external systems.
- Reviews functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables Designs and executes test coverage plans.
- Executes and evaluates manual or automated test cases.
- Executes and reports thorough and accurate test results.
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects; verifies defect corrections
- Identifies and reports any potential quality issues per defined process.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 year's experience in a business analyst role in medical or financial regulated environment
- Ideal candidate has to have an extreme attention to detail
- Ideal candidate needs to understand they will be taking on projects from inception- research on up through completion
- Experience in formal documentation throughout the SDLC process