Bilingual Logistics Customer Service Representative
Jacksonville, FL 32218 32218
StaffEx is currently hiring a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Logistics Customer Service representative for an established logistics company in Jacksonville, FL. The hours will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The pay will be $18/hour with excellent benefits after probationary period. This a temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Schedule outbound and inbound shipments.
- Provide input and complete freight bills.
- Assist with the communications with carriers when issues arise.
- Make recommendations with regard to transportation, routing, carrier selection and assist to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare and review invoices, BL, AWB, HBL, MBL for accuracy.
- Prepares invoice, bill of ladings, AES and other freight related documentation for commercial freight invoices and for ocean & air cargo.
- Ensure all supporting documents are accurate, available and applicable to the customer order/shipment.
- Organize pick-up schedules as applicable for cargo.
- Request Bills of lading from shipping lines.
- Scan and upload invoices, shipping documentation, as part of company guidelines.
- Compile and submit accurate, regular and timely reports as requested.
- Provide customer statistics regarding shipments via email or through verbal transmission.
- Keep communication flowing with customer on a daily basis to ensure the highest customer service.
- Process new rate requests, especially during the booking portion, along with pertinent information to pricing for rate submission and approval from customer.
- Report and document any irregularities to Supervisor immediately.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in international air AND ocean, import/export customer service
- Must have high school diploma
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must be bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen