Jacksonville, FL 32216 32216
*Do you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment? If yes, this position is for you!*
The Sales Recruiter is responsible for performing a variety of operational duties, including but not limited to recruiting, interviewing, screening, hiring, and assigning temporary employees to job assignments. In addition, the Sales Recruiter will perform sales, business development and customer service activities to existing and prospective clients. They also develop and maintain brand awareness through the use of advertising, networking, and delivering unbelievable service. This role is a hybrid of sales and operational responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently.
- Perform duties in all areas of office operations.
- Responsible for overall profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
- Reviewing sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
- Identifies opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
- Understand all aspects of our customers' work environments and job requirements.
- Conduct interviews with viable candidates and assess skills, abilities and work history.
- Verify and obtain reference and work history information from prior employers, educational organizations, individuals and other sources. Administer and score tests given to applicants.
- Follow-up on each client order to confirm employee arrival and customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up on any unfilled orders, determining any potential services we can offer to accommodate particular situations.
- Maintain continual contact with all temporary employees to ensure the highest quality of available talent to our clients.
- Assist with payroll and invoicing.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or Equivalent preferred.
- 2 years customer service with a Staffing Company preferred.
- 2 years sales or telemarketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service.
- Excellent business phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
StaffEx Offers Excellent Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Accidental, Critical Illness
- 401K Eligibility after 90-days
- 15 Vacation Days
- Certifications paid by employer
- Great work environment
- Base salary plus commission
- Uncapped commission
Please email your resume to dprice@thestaffex.Com