StaffEx is currently seeking an Implementation Specialist for an established benefits solutions company in the Riverside area of Jacksonville, FL. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The hourly pay is $17/hour. This is a temporary-to-permanent position that offers excellent benefits after probationary period.
The Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for the implementation of new Consumer Driven Health Plans clients. The Implementation Specialist will work closely with the Sales Department, as well as the Account Management, Data Analyst teams to ensure timely implementation and processing of all new groups and renewal clients. This position requires strong customer service and time management skills, attention to detail, organization skills. Some of the job duties will include coordinating implementation calls with new clients, preparing/sending/monitoring for return of signed agreements, customizing and sending enrollment materials for new clients, coordinating with different departments regarding changes or termination of plans, and providing training for the online employer portal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Must be self-motivated, driven and have aptitude to take initiative
- Must be computer proficient & have strong Microsoft Office skills