Tampa, FL 33634
StaffEx is currently looking for a Client Relations Team Lead for a printing company in West Tampa. The position is full-time temp-to-hire. The pay rate starts between $14-17/hr. DOE.
The Client Relations Representative serves as the primary contact for external and internal customers, is responsible for making judgements and discretionary decisions that affect the operations of the organization and effectively communicates those judgements and decisions to the customer. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for appropriately communicating customer requirements to the manufacturing team, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide solutions to problems.
- Receive, sort and prepare a checklist for all customer materials. Determine date of availability for any missing materials.
- Generate quotes and break out fixed and variable costs. Review and edit quotes to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure customer supplied components are available on time to meet assembly schedule.
- Generate purchase orders for customer supplied components and as required.
- Attend scheduling meetings and communicate with co-workers the status of jobs, any unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc. Check with Sales Director and Client Relations Lead to obtain copy of scheduled meetings.
- Prepare shipping papers.
- Serve as a back-up to other CSRs.
- Check samples to ensure accurate final product. Request any necessary changes.
- Pull reprint history to insure integrity of the new prining
- Send proofs to customers and receive them upon return.
- Maintain or reduce costs associated with assigned accounts.
- Maintain or increase sales revenues for assigned accounts by providing and ensuring exceptional service.
- Approve invoices and customer allowances.
- Provide samples to customers.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Attend production meetings as required.
- Meet with customers off-site as required.
- Press approvals.
ADDITIONAL ROLE SIDE NOTES
- Must have knowledge of the 4/color printing process.
- Language - ability to read and interpret documents such as estimates, accounting ledgers and journals and procedure manuals
- Writing - ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Overall Effective Communication - communicate effectively with agents, customers and other staff in team environments and interpersonal settings.
- Math - ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement (whole numbers, fractions, decimals, etc.). Compute rates, ratios, percentages, gross profits, sales markups, etc.
- Escalation - Ability to use abstract reasoning subject to supervisor approval in situations departing from accepted procedures and practices.
- The strongest and most enthusiastic embodiment of H.A.P.I. At Chameleon.
- Strong work ethic
- Great Teacher and Coach
- Open to New Ideas
- Welcoming to Feedback
- Ability to turn a problem into an opportunity
- Solution-focused, not Problem focused approach
- Strong communication expectations and follow-up
- Attention to Detail