Jacksonville, FL 32256 32256
StaffEx is currently hiring a Claims Examiner in the Claims & Client Services department of an established financial firm. The hours will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm paying $19.25/hour and offers an excellent benefits package upon completion of probationary period.
- Reviews claims and determines appropriate actions, such as; pay, request additional information, or deny benefits based on the type of coverage, policy provisions and exclusions as defined in the insurance certificate, including endorsement(s) and master policy.
- Communicates with insureds, employers, agents, and vendors to retrieve information to validate claims.
- Maintains appropriate claims related statistics and documentation to be provided to the legal department in the event of lawsuits, insurance department inquiries, SAE 16 audits, or other internal or external audits.
- Maintains an understanding of related state laws, anti-fraud compliance requirements, claims processes, product standards, production standards, and company guidelines.
- 4-6 years of experience with credit insurance claims, warranty and/or other related claims processes.
- 4-6 years of experience on PC, Warranty or CRT.
- Knowledge of and experience with property, customer service, and fraud awareness training.
- AS400, Auto F&I or Warranty system experience highly desired
- Strong MS Excel & MS Office Suite skills required
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check