COBRA Account Analyst/Accounts Payable
Jacksonville, FL 32204 32204
StaffEx is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative in the COBRA Accounting division of an established benefits solutions company in the Riverside area of Jacksonville, FL. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with an hourly pay rate of $17. This is a temporary to permanent position that offers excellent benefits after probationary period.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for reconciling payments received through multiple sources (mail, lock box and internet) as well as answering a low volume of incoming calls from participants, clients and carriers. Experience with balancing a lock box, Microsoft Excel and Word, sending short pay letters, processing monthly auto dedications, and processing refund checks are strongly preferred.
Some knowledge of COBRA regulations preferred but not required (willing to train)
1-2 years of experience in accounts payable
- 1-2 of experience in customer service
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle all calls professionally
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening