StaffEx is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate for a Metal Manufacturing company in the Sarasota Area. The Client stocks the largest local selection of engineering metals, including sheets, rods, tubing, and even some structural shapes.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for learning the metal products the company carries. Will be customizing and cutting customer orders using a variety of saws, assisting in the UPS station in packaging, shrink wrapping and loading orders. This is a first shift position and is temp-hire. The company has excellent benefits once you are hired on.
- Previous cutting/carpentry skills (2-3yrs)
- Must have basic math skills (measuring tape)
- Basic Warehouse Experience
- Must be able to handle physical lifting 50-75lbs
- Work in a Warehouse environment
- Sitdown Forklift A+
- Clean criminal history and ability to pass drug screen