StaffEx is currently seeking a Saw Operator at a foam fabricator company located in Brandon, FL. The company crafts foam to demanding specifications utilizing computerized contour cutters, high speed band saws, die presses and water jet cutters for everything from furniture to bedding, as well as packaging and marine. The ideal candidate will be available for 1st shift (7a-3p) and 2nd shift (2: 30pm-11pm) Monday-Friday position that pays $11/hr to start.
Candidate needs to be familiar with setting up various machines based on the blueprint specifications, read tape measures, basic troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
* Read blue prints and follow orders to determine correct material, size and shape.
* Operate fork lift to load and unload parts from the CNC machine
* Set or load program (when available) to program zero point reference. Set tool compensation offsets, edit program (drilling depth and movement), set safety and tool monitors, adjust tools to parts specifications. Save program to computer when necessary.
* Additional duties may be assigned, dependent upon location and product line
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Able to read a tape measure and understand basic math
- MUST have computer comprehension skills
- Saw Operating experience a must
- Ability to lift 50lbs