The Sales Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Ensures sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. The Sales Representative is responsible for hitting sales targets in both revenue and profitability. This position maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales process and during service delivery as well. Sales funnels are used along with metrics tracking to help with progress reports.
- This position will understand the staffing industry from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
- Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle. The Sales Representative protects the interests of StaffEx by keeping a high level of visibility and communication with the customer as well as high customer satisfaction.
- Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
- Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
- Maintain an awareness of the customers business environment and changing needs in order to resolve customer service issues effectively.
REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Two or four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years outside sales experience
- Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
- Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Unsurpassed professionalism and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to persuade an audience.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn and work with new programs.