StaffEx is hiring a Purchasing Assistant for our client in the Largo/Seminole area who fabricates metal aerospace parts. Our client works with stainless steel, steel, and aluminum to make parts for government contracts. This position is a full-time, temp-to-hire (90 days) opportunity that will work a 1st shift (8am-4: 30pm) schedule and will pay $12/hr depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment. This candidate will be responsible for purchasing shop needs at first and will be trained to purchase raw materials per blueprints. Will work on computers daily to order materials and input data.
- Data Entry Experience
- Excellent Computer Skills
- 3+ Years Purchasing Experience
- Manufacturing Industry & Ability to Read Blueprints Preferred, but Not Required
- NO Criminal History Part 7 Years
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Ability to read/write/speak English Fluently