Part Time Accnts Pay/Rec
StaffEx is looking to place a part-time Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable employee for one of the largest foam product distributor in Florida. This warehouse distributes foam materials and supplies to clients throughout the United States ranging from mattresses to packaging foam for product shipment. This position will work 4 hours a day for 5 days a week, first shift.
This employee's primary function will be to collect Accounts receivable balances, research and resolve customer deductions, reporting on AR balances, and preparing credit information on new and existing customers for decisions by management. Also, backup billing, cash application and bookkeeping functions in the Finance Department.
- Regular daily collection activity of past due balances.
- Research and resolution of customer deductions.
- Communication to management of collection issues.
- Accumulation and presentation of credit information for decisions by management, including applications, D&B reports, and references.
- Serve as a backup for other functions in the department as needed, including cash application and billing.
- Reporting on Accounts Receivable balances and collection status.
- No criminal history within last 10 years.
- Experience in the AP/AR industry
- Experience working in Microsoft Suites