StaffEx is hiring an Office Manager for an engineering consulting firm in the Holiday area. Our client engineer s systems to control water pollution and provide safe drinking water. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity paying $16-$18 per hour that will work 1st shift, Monday-Friday.
The ideal candidate for the Office Manager position will have an extensive administrative background with some prior management experience. Will be responsible for handling all day-to-day operations of the office including answering phones, documenting/filing paperwork, overseeing other employee s work, and collaborating with members from several departments. Will work in MS 365 Word and Excel daily and MUST be proficient in both to be successful in this role.
- NO criminal history
- Ability to submit drug screen
- Prior working experience with MS 365 Word and Excel
- Positive and professional demeanor at all times
- 5-7 years past experience working in office environment
- Past management experience a plus