Saint Petersburg, FL
StaffEx is a hiring an Office Assistant for a client in the South St. Petersburg near Tropicana Field. Our client is a growing, contemporary law firm that provides top-tier legal services for businesses and intellectual property entrepreneurs. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that will work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and will be paid $14/hr or more depending on experience!
The Office Assistant is in charge of all administrative tasks, including answering phones, communicating directly with prospective and current clients, calendaring, printing and mailing correspondence and court papers, assembling document productions, ordering supplies, greeting guests, liaising with our vendors, troubleshooting tech problems, maintaining databases and filing systems, keeping attorneys on schedule, tracking inquiries, scheduling travel, basic bookkeeping, managing and developing firm policies and procedures, triaging emergencies, maintaining physical premises and coordinating our upcoming physical expansion.
Candidates with a law degree or considering law school in the immediate future will not be considered. The ideal candidate will have an end-goal of achieving and driving success in this office and must be seeking long-term employment.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience and high level organizational skills.
- MUST have demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions precisely and execute tasks consistently are essential parts of the job.
- Cheerful, positive, and calm professional demeanor AT ALL TIMES.
- Proven ability to demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Confidentiality and discretion are conditions of employment.
- Pass urine drug screen
- NO criminal history