StaffEx is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. This client's maintenance engineering plays a very important role in the efficiency and success of their industry. This technician will work with other professionals to improve production facilities, reduce costly breakdowns, and develop new maintenance strategies to improve the overall reliability and safety of the plant.
- Changing bearings, motors, and gearboxes.
- Preform all preventative maintenance duties.
- Perform blade changes and sharpen blades.
- Other duties assigned by the Chief Engineer or Property Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of experience in the industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in industrial mechanics, electrical and pneumatics
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Possess a team orientated attitude.