Lakeland, FL 33815
StaffEx is looking for a *Machine Operator *in Lakeland. Working Monday through Friday. Shift will vary. This is a Full-Time position with pay rate $12.00-$13.00/hour. This person will operate laser equipment, card molding equipment, and card punching equipment. All the machines were built specifically for product line, so tasks are specialized.
- Documentation (such as process sheets).
- Responsible for some quality control points and will need to take simple measurements using calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Plan daily production activities based on production schedule.
- This position requires constant diligence and quality checks and process improvement as well as the ability to identify and fix minor mechanical issues with machines. Any technical problems with mechanics, electrical, or controls will be handled by their engineering team.
- Min 2 years of machine operation experience
- Experience operating similar types of equipment (punches, presses, stamping, form/fill/seal, mills, etc.)
- Must be capable of taking simple measurements using calipers and micrometers
- Must have good written and communication skills for documentation
- Must be able to use computers; communicate via email, understand, and toggle between different software.
- Must be able to pass a background check as well as a credit check.