Saint Petersburg, FL
StaffEx is hiring a Claims Examiners for an immediate opportunity with our client in the Treasure Island area. Our client handles auto and general liability claims for the entertainment industry (amusement parks, carnivals, special events, etc.). This is a contract (3+ months) opportunity working full-time, Monday-Friday, 1st shift (8am-5pm), and will be paid $30/hr.
The ideal candidate will succeed in playing a critical role in handling and resolving auto-claims. Expect to work closely with your manager and fellow Claims colleagues to drive files to resolution and also to interact and collaborate frequently with Regional Practice Leaders and the Underwriting teams. Together, you will be tasked with achieving the best possible outcomes by resolving and settling claims proactively.
If chosen for this position, you will be responsible for handling assigned claims across multiple states (all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico), as well as setting the case strategy for these claims in partnership with Regional Practice Leaders and Claims management. The Claims Examiner will be coordinating and managing communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.G., Underwriting, brokers, reinsurers, external vendors, etc.) to ensure the highest level of customer service. Participation in new account and renewal meetings may be required. You will also be responsible for identifying, monitoring and reporting on emerging liability and coverage trends.
- MUST have 620 Multiline License
- Minimum of 7 years of managing claims
- Broad surplus claims experience preferred
- Experience handling General Liability claims
- Experience working with litigation preferred
- Must have excellent written communication skills (will be required to submit a writing sample prior to consideration for employment)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, typically for short duration trips.
- Possession of state adjuster licenses is preferred. Insurance designation(s) (CPCU, AIC, ARM) preferred.