StaffEx is looking for employees that can comply with training provided to perform bulk material transfers in accordance with work instructions and government regulations (EPA, FRA, DOT and OSHA). The position requires the operation of equipment used to offload and load railcars and trucks of Ethanol in a safe and effective manner. Work is performed outdoors and requires maintenance and equipment experience. Employees must have good mathematical and written skills and be able to perform repetitive work for extended periods of time. This position is a temp to hire, full-time (often some overtime), M-F with occasional weekends, starting at 6am. The pay rate is 13.5/hr. To start.
- Must be able to lift industrial hoses when needed throughout the work day.
- Must be able to sweep, shovel, use hand tools (i.E. Wrenches, sockets, measuring tapes, wire cutters) and open and close railcars.
- Must be able to wear company supplied Personal Protective Equipment when applicable
- Will be required to work outside in all types of weather throughout the year.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work 12/hr shifts.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work safely in elevated work spaces.
- Background screening and Drug Test required